1.4

I didn't need them to design anything, I had a pre-designed patch. This would make it simpler and quicker right?

Nope. They told me they'd get me a pre-production sample after I submitted my design as well as my credit card number.

After nearly 2 weeks of expecting my design "After 2-3 business days" I called and got the run around between 3 different sales people, before realizing that they "still needed my approval on the design" The one that I designed. And they just never sent me an approval email, this set back has resulted in not having patches for the event that they were intended for.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $40. makenab is overall dissatisfied with Stadri Emblems. The most disappointing about patch design at Stadri Emblems was poor communication with clients, expensive and inflexible , but reviewer liked theyre the only ones that do this. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stadri Emblems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Stadri Emblems to other companies on our site.

Comments